We strive to live out our faith in ways similar to the first Christians in Acts 2.
“They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.” Acts 2:42ff.
- To Worship Christ in all we do
- To Minister to all in Christ
- To Reach Out to all people
- To Make Disciples of all nations
We are a biblical family trusting in Jesus Christ to grow His Church in both number and maturity. It is our heart to:
- Know & Love God through prayer and the study of His Word
- Respond to God through worship and giving of our time, talents, and treasures)
- Love others through our actions and words
- Seek to communicate God’s love to all in need of Him
- Following Jesus is a lifestyle.
- All people matter to God.
- Our time, talents and treasures are to be used to serve God.
- Serving is done best according to God’s gifts to us.
- Our communication should be clear, honest and authentic.
- Accountability to others in community is necessary for growth.
- We represent Jesus, bringing light to a dark and broken world.